Join thousands of members who are committed to providing optimal patient care.
For the past 28 years, the Academy of Integrative Pain Management has been the only national professional organization dedicated to advancing the integrative pain care approaches that now define “best practice” in the National Pain Strategy published by NIH.
Why Join AIPM?
- We are the FUTURE in integrative pain management
- We are a multidisciplinary pain organization: Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, MDs and DOs, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Behavioral Health specialists, and the list goes on!
- We have with 3 full-time staff members dedicated to legislation & regulation of pain management – we are your eyes, ears, and voice!
- We are focused on making you a better pain practitioner! Over 70 online courses in our Pain Care Learning Center. Members take advantage of over $300 worth of credit hours for FREE!
- We publish an award-winning magazine: The Pain Practitioner – bringing relevant topics, best practices, and research straight to you!
- We’ve developed membership communities, Shared Interest Groups (SIGs), where like-minded professionals can collaborate to create training programs, articles, continuing education, and recruit their peers, making our organization the most diverse group of experts in the industry.
Membership entitles you to many excellent resources and educational benefits including:
• Our award winning publication The Pain Practitioner in print and digital formats. Each issue is packed with news, research, legislative/policy updates, resources, and articles written by leaders in the field of pain management.
• Ability to participate in the Advanced Credentialed Pain Practitioner (ACCP) program to distinguish yourself as an Advanced Diplomate or an Advanced Fellow.
• Promotion in the searchable database on the Academy’s website, where patients and other practitioners can find you.
• Professional development opportunities through our on-demand Pain Care Learning Center with access to more than 30 courses that are free to members.
• Reduced registration rates for the AIPM Annual Clinical Meeting.
• Advocacy Alerts from the State Pain Policy Advocacy Network on current regulations and legislation.
• Networking opportunities with thousands of other clinicians.
Become a member of AIPM! Contact Rosemary LeMay by calling her at (209) 878-3024 or emailing her at email@example.com.
The Academy of Integrative Pain Management is one of the best places to learn to share with other healthcare professionals about the treatment of chronic pain patients.
Lucy White-Ferguson, DC is a chiropractor based in Taos, New Mexico.Watch Video
Benefits of membership
Access to credentialing (Advanced Diplomate, Fellow, Clinical Associate)
Reduced registration rates for AIPM's Annual Clinical Meeting
A listing in AIPM's searchable clinician database
Policy action alerts
Access to networking opportunities with thousands of other like-minded clinicians
The Pain Practitioner magazine and Currents newsletter
Choose the membership that is right for you.
AIPM offers a membership program designed to make membership affordable for our members while offering free membership to students and residents. You can also learn about our Corporate Council program.
Open to all clinicians and affiliates.
Complimentary to all full-time students or residents.