Join thousands of members who are committed to providing optimal patient care.
We have a new site! Please visit IntegrativePainManagement.org to join.
For the past 28 years, the Academy of Integrative Pain Management has been the only national professional organization dedicated to advancing the integrative pain care approaches that now define “best practice” in the National Pain Strategy published by NIH.
Membership entitles you to many excellent resources and educational benefits including:
• Our award winning publication The Pain Practitioner in print and digital formats. Each issue is packed with news, research, legislative/policy updates, resources, and articles written by leaders in the field of pain management.
• Ability to participate in the Advanced Credentialed Pain Practitioner (ACCP) program to distinguish yourself as an Advanced Diplomate or an Advanced Fellow.
• Promotion in the searchable database on the Academy’s website, where patients and other practitioners can find you.
• Professional development opportunities through our on-demand Pain Care Learning Center with access to more than 30 courses that are free to members.
• Reduced registration rates for the AIPM Annual Clinical Meeting.
• Advocacy Alerts from the State Pain Policy Advocacy Network on current regulations and legislation.
• Networking opportunities with thousands of other clinicians.
The Academy of Integrative Pain Management is one of the best places to learn to share with other healthcare professionals about the treatment of chronic pain patients.
Lucy White-Ferguson, DC is a chiropractor based in Taos, New Mexico.Watch Video
Benefits of membership
Access to credentialing (Advanced Diplomate, Fellow, Clinical Associate)
Reduced registration rates for AIPM's Annual Clinical Meeting
A listing in AIPM's searchable clinician database
Policy action alerts
Access to networking opportunities with thousands of other like-minded clinicians
The Pain Practitioner magazine and Currents newsletter