CBD and products containing CBD are the rage in the US. Every store has it – the local grocery store, the health store and even the coffee shop. While some people believe that it has endless benefits and can treat everything right, from acne and headache to chronic pain. While it sounds promising, there are some things that people should be aware of when using or considering the use of CBD. All said and done, and it is essential that the best brand is chosen when using CBD – a brand that keeps its promise to provide high-quality products.
What is the Difference Between Cannabis, Hemp and Marijuana?
The world of cannabis is confusing. Hemp, marijuana and cannabis are the terms used interchangeably though they are different. They belong to the same family of Cannabaceae, but there are some differences between them.
- Hemp– The scientific name of hemp is Cannabis sativa L. The level of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is low in hemp compared to marijuana, and the level of CBD or cannabidiol, the non-psychoactive component, is high.
- Cannabis– This is the taxonomic term for the genus of flowering Cannabaceae plants and includes approximately 170 species, divided into three – Cannabis sativa, indica and ruderalis.
- Marijuana– This is a cousin of the hemp plant, and it has high levels of THC.
Difference between full-spectrum, isolate and broad-spectrum CBD
There are three main types of CBD – full-spectrum CBD, CBD isolate and broad-spectrum CBD. Of these, full-spectrum and broad-spectrum are two of the main types. The main difference between the two is in the compounds that they contain.
Full-spectrum CBD contains many extracts of the cannabis plant, including THC (0.3%), cannabinoids and terpenes. Benefits include anti-inflammation, pain relief, antioxidant, anti-anxiety, anti-seizure.
Broad-spectrum CBD also contains several extracts of the cannabis plant but does not have THC. Benefits include anti-inflammation, anti-seizure, and antibiotics.
CBD Isolate is the purest form of CBD. It does not contain any extracts or compounds of the cannabis plant. It is ideal for people who do not want to use a product containing THC.
Types of CBD Products
CBD is available in the form of tinctures, topicals, gummies and vapes. Of these, the first three are the most common and popular.
- Tinctures– This is the most commonly available product and the most popular. It is also the most convenient way to ingest CBD. When CBD tincture is ingested sublingually, it acts very quickly on the body and provides quick relief.
- Topicals– These are available as balms or salves. They can be used directly on a painful area such as the joints or sore muscles. Topicals soothe the inflamed area and are fast-acting.
- Gummies– They are edible and convenient to carry and use. However, they do not act as quickly as tinctures or topicals.
About Living Tree CBD Gummies
Living Tree CBD Gummies provides complete nutrition to the body. The product is completely natural and is available as edible gummies. Users have reported positive changes in their body, such as increased energy and strength and improved mental abilities after using Living Tree CBD.
Features of Living Tree CBD Gummies
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Grown and Harvested Organically in USA
How does Living Tree CBD Gummies Work?
Living Tree CBD Gummies works because of its natural and pure composition of ingredients. It gets absorbed into the body, and the endocannabinoids bind with the receptors indirectly and activates them. This is the reason for the benefits that people experience after using the product. CBD is also known to work on non-cannabinoid receptors, which help provide relief from medical problems such as psychotic disorders, inflammation and pain.
What is the Science Behind the Working of Cannabidiol (CBD)?
The body has its natural endocannabinoid system responsible for regulating all body functions that include inflammation, sleep patterns, eating habits, and others.
Whenever the ECS detects inflammation in the body, it stimulates a response that helps reduce chronic pains and aches, including joint pains. Inflammation causes several medical issues, including heart disease, cancer and diabetes. At the same time, it also helps heal damaged tissues.
It regulates mood patterns, which reduces stress and alleviates anxiety.
How Does Living Tree CBD Gummies Help Overcome Medical Problems?
Headlines say that CBD is a treatment for all medical problems. But it is not really so. It only provides relief from a handful of medical conditions and treats very few of them. To experience the complete benefits of CBD, it is necessary to choose a reputable brand that uses pure ingredients. One such brand is Living Tree CBD, and scientific studies have found the product to be useful in the following conditions –
- Pain– When the product is ingested, it reaches the cells that receive the pain stimuli and interacts with them. This lowers pain reception levels and reduces inflammation. The European Journal of Pain published a study in July 2016 which claimed that CBD provided relief from pain in people with arthritis.
- Depression and Anxiety– Research is underway to study how cannabidiol can be used for the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders. A study concluded that using topical CBD could help in the treatment of multiple anxiety problems and a preclinical trial supported this study.
- Epilepsy– Oral CBD has been approved by the FDA on 25th June 2018 to treat epilepsy – Dravet syndrome and LGS.
- Symptoms Associated with Treatment of Cancer– Radiation and chemotherapy used to treat cancer, are accompanied by several symptoms, including vomiting and nausea. It has also been observed that the use of CBD slows down cancer cells’ growth.
- Skin Problems– CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an effective anti-acne treatment. It has been observed that CBD also helps reduce inflammation and itching in psoriasis and eczema.
- Hypertension– CBD has been found to be very effective in reducing blood pressure in non-smokers. The reason for this may be the pain and anxiety-reducing effects of CBD.
- Addiction– Even though the Drug Enforcement Administration classifies CBD as a Schedule I substance, it is known to fight several addictions, including tobacco, alcohol, and opioids.
- Diabetes– Several studies suggest that CBD has the potential to improve the levels of blood sugar in people with diabetes.
Benefits of Living Tree CBD Gummies
The effect of CBD on several medical problems has already been discussed above. Here are some of the benefits of Living Tree CBD Gummies that have been reported by users.
- Provides relief from several medical conditions without giving a high.
- Reduces all forms of pain by interacting with the cells that receive pain stimuli.
- Promotes good sleep and improves sleep patterns.
- Helps quit smoking.
- Reduces anxiety and stress.
Alleviates symptoms related to the following –
- Cognitive decline associated with age
- Joint Pain
- Autoimmune Disorder
- High Blood Pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Headaches and migraines
- Cardiovascular problems
- Endocrine disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuropathic pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Side effects of Living Tree CBD Gummies
Every product has side effects, and they can be minor or major. However, there are very rare documented side effects of this product, and these can be avoided by starting small and increasing the dosage gradually. Here are some of the side effects reported –
- Interacts with heart medications
- Causes dizziness in newbies
- Causes drowsiness initially
Price of Living Tree CBD Gummies
The product is available at a reasonable price, and shipping is free for a limited time. Here are the packages available –
- Package 1 – On ordering this package, the buyer pays for 3 bottles and gets 2 bottles free. Each bottle is priced at $30.58.
- Package 2– This package has a total of 3 bottles of the product. The buyer pays for 2 and gets the third free of cost. The price of each bottle is $33.97.
- Package 3– This is a single bottle package and the price is $50.96 with shipping charges of $5.95.
Guarantee Offered by Living Tree CBD Gummies
There is no mention of any money-back guarantee or risk-free purchase or refund on the official website of the product.
Several studies have concluded that CBD works positively to ease and provide relief from several medical ailments. Not all the brands available in the market are good. Since CBD products fall under the category of supplement, they are not regulated by the FDA and do not need a prescription for purchase. Therefore, caution must be exercised when purchasing or ordering CBD products.
It is essential to check the reputation of the brand and its ingredients. Living Tree CBD is a well-known brand that delivers what it promises. It does not contain any additives or chemicals. The product page gives information about the benefits and also informs that it is THC free. The ingredient list on the bottle discloses all.
In addition, ongoing through consumer reviews, it was found that people rarely experienced any side effects. Most of the reviews were positive.
For users wanting to start with CBD, it is best to start with a low dose and then increase it on getting used to the product.