Join the Academy and become a member of our inclusive pain management community!
Why Become a Member of the American Academy of Pain Management?
Membership entitles you to a host of excellent resources and educational benefits:
- Access to the Academy's Credentialing Program and the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge as an interdisciplinary pain practitioner. Learn more about the Credentialing Program.
- Quality publications including The Pain Practitioner, the Academy's quarterly magazine and Currents, the Academy's e-newsletter.
- Your own listing in the searchable database of the Academy's website, where patients and other practitioners can find you.
- Networking opportunities with thousands of other clinicians.
- Professional development through Continuing Education Department.
- Reduced registration rates for the Academy's Annual Clinical Meeting.
How Do I Join?
You can join the Academy by purchasing a membership through our
secure online store
or by contacting us at (209) 533-9744.
Your Membership Representatives