HealthEast has a very unique opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our Twin Cities metro area acute care hospital pain management team. In this position, you will work as a part of a multidisciplinary pain team, consisting of pharmacist specialists in pain, an acupuncturist and an occupational therapist, to develop a comprehensive care plan for each patient referred to the program, along with a collaborative relationship with care management, mental health, psychology and an interventional procedures physician.
- Opportunity as an experienced provider to lead a progressive team
- Manage a variety of patients with complex pain management needs including those experiencing post surgical pain as well as those with other acute pain management needs.
- Part-time (0.9 FTE)
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- System wide position to support a variety of cases
- Must be Acute AANP or ANCC Certified
- Ability to obtain MN-APRN license and DEA licensure
- BLS Certified2 years experience as an RN with adults in a hospital, clinic, long term care facility or home care setting preferred.
To apply, please e-mail CV to Marquita at firstname.lastname@example.org or click http://bit.ly/2dx9sL9
HealthEast is a community-focused, non-profit organization, and the largest, locally owned health care organization in the Twin Cities’ East Metro with over 7,000 employees, 850 physicians on staff, and 1,200 volunteers. Formed by the joining of hospitals rich in spiritual tradition, HealthEast knows the healing benefits of treating the body, mind and spirit. We provide compassionate service that respects the dignity of each person and welcomes all faith traditions, cultures and communities. We constantly move forward with new technology, while continuing to be a leader in providing high quality, compassionate care.