NP/PA Pain Management Clinic
Albuquerque, New Mexico
The UNM Pain Center is the only truly interdisciplinary pain center in New Mexico. It is an American Pain Society Clinical Center of Excellence with a diverse group of clinicians, including behavioral health and rehabilitation specialists.
We are looking for the right clinician who is interested in working with our team, caring for patients suffering with chronic pain. This is an exciting career opportunity which offers formal interdisciplinary team case conferences, many opportunities to develop new skills, and numerous avenues for teaching, collaboration, and research. Experience in the ambulatory pain setting preferred, but not required.
- Sign-on Bonus available for this position for external applicants.
- Employee referral Bonus available for this position.
- Relocation assistance available.
Function in a specialized area of advance practice in the role of practitioner, mentor, consultant, educator, researcher and manager. Establish goals and priorities in accordance with patient and staff needs and organizational objectives. Ensure adherence to Hospitals and departmental policies and procedures. Patient care assignment may include neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups. Accountability:
- Patient Care
- Role Mode
- Patient Safety
- Advanced Practice Nursing or Physician Assistant Accredited Program Graduate
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Licensed by the New Mexico Board of Nursing or Physician Assistant Licensed by the New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners and Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- CPR Certification for Healthcare/BLS Providers or for Professional Rescuers or must obtain within 30 calendar days of date of position
- Prescriptive Authority from the State of New Mexico
- Federal DEA Certification
- ACLS or PALS (as applicable) within 30 days of hire
Two to 5 (five) years’ experience as a practitioner is preferred
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://www.unmhjobs.com/ and search job requisition: 4254217.